I've been feeling super sick and can't seem to get better so I decided to focus on some things that make me happy....some of the photos aren't great as I'm not super artistic today. Oh well....

My Murano glass candy that I picked up in Venice is one of my favorite things ever! (Amy you'll see this stuff everywhere by the Rialto bridge). I love the bright colors and delicate shapes....plus I just love candy!

Ok - so my very favorite thing is my Jimmy! Seriously - he is everything to me.....and traveling with Jimmy is the best! This was our trip to Italy in 2005. This photo was taken on the ferry at Lake Como. (I'm getting so excited for my friend Amy to visit there next month!)



Domesticity makes me happy! I love being home and trying my hand at all the household adventures. One of my favorite recipies is this yummy tart...even though I hardly ever make it. I love the recipe box that my mom gave me (it used to be her's) and I adore good recipe books. Oh and I love me some Martha Stewart. (sorry to all you haters out there....that yatch rocks my world).

I love a great book (and I even love a mediocre book). Deep down I'm still that nerdy English major at heart. I dream of having a big library some day and filling it full of all sorts of treasures.

I absolutely love scrapbooking...I don't have a fancy room to take photos of but I sure love pulling all my junk out (even though it makes a mess) and cranking out some pages. I have lots of catching-up to do but I'm getting there!
My family & friends are truly my greatest joys....but they aren't here to take photos of!!! I love spending time with them all! Holidays are the best because we are all together! I love them!!!



I really like random fancy things: My little Peacock that Jimmy gave me is the bomb...And I love their feathers too! We also got these fancy Russian boxes and I love them! (The little one is from when my sister went on her mission to Russia and the big one was a wedding gift from this cute Russian couple in Cedar.
There are many other things that make me happy (watching Reality TV with Jimmy - pretty much every show that is on; Cafe Rio; dessert etc. etc.) but these were a few of my favorites....
3 comments:
i love it heather, i was hoping you would do this, you have so many fun things around your cute house!!!
i really need to come scour your italy photos... i am getting so excited!
I loved this...everyone will now know what a true fancy lady you are!
i love your peacock feathers.
Post a Comment