2.07.2007

First Dr. Appointment!


Well....Jimmy and I (and the baby) had our first Dr.'s appointment today! It was really great and sooooo amazing to see the ultra sound! The baby is so little....so you can't see anything but a little baby peanut in the left corner (the baby is upside down so the head is at the bottom and the body above that). It was so amazing because our little baby kicked and we could see the heart beating! Jimmy was grinning from ear to ear!



Afterward we were all hungry so we headed over to Mimi's for a breakfast celebration! Yummy...I am now certain that the baby likes French Toast.

9 comments:

Chelsey said...

French Toast is good for any gestating baby! Have I miss it somewhere or have you not announced your due date?

Auntie Ann said...

Im so happy for you guys!!! How about that babys first photo...too darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - the Baby's due date is set at August 24th - just a day after our 5th Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Also Chelsey - if you read this I don't have your email and do you have a blog? Let me know because I'd love to check it out and chat with you!

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sarah marie. said...

how exciting!

Amy said...

look at how cute your little peanut is!!!!

HaLaine said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO! My what beautiful children you will have...

Jewels said...

Have I mentioned how excited I am for you guys? Well, I'm mostly being selfish because we get to be Pregnant together. Hooray!! Love you...