Okay...so I am so over winter and ready for Spring! I just can't wait to go for walks, plant flowers and enjoy the sunshine! Please hurry up and get here soon!We are heading to Newport Beach on Friday to celebrate Jim's 30th Birthday (on March 12th) and I can't wait! The weather is supposed to be really nice and I'm soooo excited! We are going to the spa (while Jim and his dad go golfing), shopping, to the San Diego Zoo (is this a good place to go Ann???) and of course eating out at lots of yummy places!
Some other things I love about Spring:
Easter - love the baskets, bunnies & especially love all the pastel Easter Candy! I need to get some and put it in some jars to bring Springtime into the house!
Blossoms - I love seeing everything come back to life! There are really pretty flowering trees on our street...and I love seeing the little green shoots of plants come up through the dirt!
Open toed shoes - although I wear them all winter anyway, I love not freezing my toes off and just slipping on flip-flops or sandals or something!
Better clothes - I'm just bored of everything I have. I really like wearing dresses, and I think this will probably be my maternity staple....if anyone sees any cute dresses that would work for maternity let me know!
SUNSHINE! - My favorite thing is the sunshine mixed with days of spring rain. I love that the rain makes everything all fresh and then the sun comes and helps everything grow!
Spring...please get here soon!



2 comments:
I know! I can't wait until Spring comes. We'll have to have lots of picnics outside when the weather allows!
The San Diego Zoo is the best...I wish I was going, sounds perfect. Remember the lady at Thomasville with open toe shoes...she was nutty. Oh, thank you so much for letting Jim come up, he did an amazing job (seriously) I felt bad because it was your guys Saturday, so thank you so much
Post a Comment