3.15.2007

"Hi Mommy & Daddy...I'm doing fine in here!"


I don't have a scanner....so this is kind of hard to see (the image is all stretched out) but our baby gave us a little wave today!!! This looks different because it is a level 2 Ultra Sound but we were happy to see that our little baby is healthy and doing great.

We had quite the tramatic last couple of day because our AFP test came back elevated...needless to say I would never have this test again...it has caused more worry than anything else. Plus, at this point everything looks great but yesterday I was hysterical. We had to go to the maternal/fetal clinic at LDS this morning. They couldn't detect any issues at all! (which we didn't think they would!) Thank heaven the baby looks good at this point...they just have to monitor us a little more closely down the road....but we have the faith that everything is going to be fine!

Thanks to all those who said a prayer for us. We know this baby is supposed to be in our family and will get here safe and sound. I just imagined our little one waving to us and saying "Hi mommy and daddy....I'm doing fine in here!"

3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I can tell "it's" cute already...I know everything is going to be O.K. We will be praying for the 3 of you.

Amy said...

what a scare... and thats what having kids is... a whole lot of worry, but so so much fun!!!

glad to hear everything looks good, it sure is cute!!!

Jewels said...

Oh Heather, I had no idea! I'm sorry you were so worried. I know you and the baby will do just fine! Next time I see you we'll rub bellies for good luck.