6.19.2007

My First Baby Shower!

My cute friends from High-School gave me my first baby shower last week! It was so much fun...they ordered-in Cafe Rio and we all caught-up and had so much fun spending time together. A few of my friends have had some rough past few weeks, so it was really wonderful to get to see everyone and support each other. It makes me so grateful to have such wonderful friends! Thanks so much for throwing this shower for me and for all your love and support...you ladies are the best! (In the photo above: Amy, Annie, Robyn, Me, Sienna, Jess and Katie ~ love you guys!)

Katie and Robyn got me this really adorable Betsey Johnson diaper bag...I love the leopard lining and Betsey Baby accessories...thanks ladies now I can be one fashionable mama!


Jess got me this big basket of great stuff: Baby Einstein, Lotion, Clippers, Hangers, Wipes, Fisher-Price Rings etc. This was so perfect because we have none of this stuff for our baby girl!

Annie picked-up this adorable little four-piece outfit! Too cute for words! It is a little white outfit with a pink shrug and cute little bib! I just love the eyelet detail on the clothes! Thank-you!
Sienna and Amy were so great and got me a big bag of essentials! Diapers, Wipes and a bunch of other stuff I didn't even know I'd need! Also, they are having a custom baby sling-thing (you know that goes over your shoulder and swadles the baby) made just for me! I seriously can't wait to see it! Thanks so much....
Oh - and a quick shout-out to Robyn and Sienna who have both started wearing larger earings...I'm so proud of you girls! You know how I feel about big, gaudy earings!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun...showers always make it feel even more real that you are having a cute little baby!! Morgan had so much fun with Jim today! We need to get together ASAP!! Love ya!

Jewels said...

What a fun shower! You got such cute things, isn't it so fun? We must get together soon!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Baby showers are so fun! And it is so nice to get so many things. You need to let me know what things you still need. I can't wait to shop for you. Shopping for girls is so fun!

Chelsey said...

Girl, we need to chat about this baby thing. I'm going to have to call you sometime soon. |And, in all honesty, Pampers Swaddlers are the best diapers in world. I tried 4 other brands and nothing it quite like them. They are soft and stretchy and smell like heaven.

AND, I love your blog. Especially the photos!