8.23.2007

Five years ago today....


....I married the man of my dreams. For real. He is my perfect soul-mate. It's funny how I can't even remember what life was like before him....He really is my dream. Happy 5th Anniversary Sweetie!
(The quality of this photo is pretty bad...I don't have our wedding photos digital and I don't have a scanner...so this is a picture of a photo...sorry!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You guys truly are perfect for eachother! I hope you two have a great day and do something fun! You were a BEAUTIFUL bride...and tell Jimmy he was a BEAUTIFUL groom too! Love you guys!

Jewels said...

I actually remember this very picture being taken! That day was so beautiful. I can't believe it's been 5 years! I owe you so much...you know that. Happy Anniversary you little Lovebirds!

Kateastrophe said...

So beautiful! Happy Anniversary!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Congrats!! I love that I was there to witness your falling in love. You guys are such a perfect couple. I remember Heather gushing over this guy from work and look at you two now- ready to have a gorgeous baby. Yeah!

Brigham said...

I remember that day. It was totally awesome. Quite glad I made it down for the reception. Remember? It was a surprise!