
Nothing like a sweet, sugary treat to show some love! I made these yummy little chocolate cupcakes to take around to friends and neighbors and of course enjoyed a few myself! What have you all been up to? Any baking for the season?

By the way ~ these little tags were so easy to make. Simply take a regular mailing label and type on it or decorate with stamps (I did both). Place a toothpick directly in the middle on the back of the label (the sticky part)....then fold the label over itself so the sticky sides stick together...and there you have it! Cute to deliver a message or just decorate for a holiday....
5 comments:
Those look delicious! Love the tag idea, you can bet I'll be trying that out. I'll probably bake some cupcakes and put cute little tags on them...just for me. "For Julia - Eat Me"
Heather- you are amazing and so very crafty. It took me like 6 months before I could even make chocolate chip cookies after River was born because she seemed to require so much attention! I can't wait to see you and guys again- let's get together sometime soon!
Hi woman! I want to get together SOON. I have a whole lotta nothing the rest of this week, so call and let me know when Stella can meet her "favorite Auntie" :) I'm loving Utah this week - isn't it beautiful!? It feels good to be home!
OH MY CRAFTY! Such a great idea! I love the blog! And it is so great to finally see pictures of Stella!! I really love looking at blogs - so much fun!!
Nice new addition to your "pimped out" blog! Can't wait for time for you to "pimp" mine! :)
Post a Comment