
Browsing the Hobby Lobby is my new favorite outing...I can't get enough. I found this gorgeous rubber stamp (above) and these adorable vintage-looking valentine cupcake picks...too cute!

I also died over these tiny, fluffy chicks nestled-up together.

Visit the hobby lobby soon...but don't expect to return home empty-handed!
3 comments:
ok. i just clicked over to your blog from amy f's. and had to comment. i'm so obsessed with hobby lobby! it's my favorite store...
i just go and roam each isle one by one.
Hey Stranger! So, i don't know how on earth i stumbled onto your blog, but I am so happy i did. You and Jim look so happy and that little girl of yours is too darn cute! Anyway, i just wanted to say a quick hello! It's good to see you 2 are doing well!
heather,
found your blog through Amber's. Your baby is a doll! Where do you find all those cute outfits and clips???
Your blog is super fun. Those Hawaii pics made me yearn...:)
Post a Comment