We want to wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day!

I made these cute little valentines for Jimmy and Stella...

We started off with a yummy breakfast of pancakes with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Then we are off to a matinee and will probably pick-up take-out tonight!

I made these little valentine bags with dove chocolate inside....yummy!
We hope everyone has a wonderful time celebrating the day of love! We love you...
4 comments:
You are so crafty girl! I love all your cute things...WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! We must see you guys SOON!!!! When is good??? We'll chat! Love you guys!
Hey, I saw you got an etsy going, its such a fun business! Especially when you get to do what you love! Make sure you heart my shop to that we can keep in touch that way also!!
you guys are so cute! I love what you made. so impressed.
Happy Love Day! I made some sweets for you guys, but wasn't able to get up there...I'll have to make some more for you next time we see you - but we do have a card for you! Hopefully you don't mind getting love notes after V-day...
Post a Comment