
Over Memorial Day Weekend we took a nice little road trip to Bear Lake...this was my first time up there and it was so beautiful.

We ate lunch at a place along the way called Maddox...yum and yum. The food was so good and they had these fresh rolls with raspberry butter. Seriously. yum.


We first visited the home that Jim's mom grew up in. They planted that big tree when Bonnie was just a little girl...look how big it is now.

When then stopped my and decorated the family headstones.
This was the church where Jim's grandfather was once Bishop...so cool.

On the way back we stopped at this yummy drive in for dinner....

we of course had a nice big raspberry bear lake shake....
Thanks for the fun road trip...we had a great time!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
How rad! I've never been up there, I so need to go. That Church?! Get out, that's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Why haven't we gotten together for a BBQ? Call me...
OOO I LOVE LaBeau's and Bear Lake. My in law has a cabin up there on the east side of the lake - it is always so much fun up there! Looks like you guys had a great time! Don't you love how blue the lake is?
Teylor
I love Bear Lake and I Love Maddox! Yummy! I can't believe how much you guys travel. How fun!
I LOVE Bear Lake raspberry shakes! So yummy! Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment