6.16.2008

Etsy Giveaway ~ Visit my shop & leave a comment


ANOTHER UPDATE: Lisa your tags are in the mail (see below)! And the next winner is....Kelly! Congrats! Please email me at ritassweetshop@hotmail.com with your address so that I can mail your tags!
ONE MORE GIVEAWAY ~ winner will be announced on Monday...so feel free to sign-up!


So lately I've been sort of obsessed with making little tags...I've made so many I decided to start putting them in my etsy shop....they are perfect for a little gift, package or treat....take a look by clicking on RitasSweetShop (in blue on the left).

I will be doing several giveaways this week ~ all you need to do is visit my shop...pick out a favorite tag collection and leave it in the comments section here on my blog. Then check back to see if you are a winner! Feel free to enter whether I know you or not!



12 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I love vintage lovelies!!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

I'm truly obsessed with the lovely vintage hand tags!

Unknown said...

I'm in...Pretty Mix Collection Hang Tags. I almost couldn't decide between the birdie collection and these.

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Unknown said...

That was Adam by the way not Ann

Amy said...

I have to have the vintage lovelies if I win or not!!! Darling stuff.

Courtney said...

Those tags are so cute! It's hard to pick a favorite! Love the Silver Lining ones the most I think. The simple saying ones were clever and cute too though! You are so talented!

Kelly said...

I'm lovin on the lovely hands and butterflys...do I have to chose? ...hum, I'll go butterflys cause my little Ria will love them too.

**yeah, you don't know me...but I have about a million friends who want to copy your nursery :) ...it was I who led them to it.

sarah marie. said...

ohhh..i love the vintage lovlies and birdies and hands.

becky said...

ohh i love giveaways! i actually work with your sister-in-law brenda, but this is a first time to comment.

i love the vintage lovelies...

Lisa McIntyre said...

YEAH!!! Lucky me!

Andy said...

LOVE the Silver Lining!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I went to jr. high and high school with Jimmy. Tell him hi from Joanna Rich, okay? Your little family is adorable, as are your tags. I think the Simple Sayings and the Home Collections are my favorites!