8.05.2008

10 years....

Oh boy...ten years goes by quickly! I had my ten year class reunion on July 26th. It was really fun to catch-up with people I hadn't seen in such a long time! Lots of our friends were missing for one reason or another...but here is a photo of Amanda, Lyndi and I at the dinner.
Then after the reunion a group of us (for old time sake) headed out to the old bowling alley...it was so much fun! Some things never change...like the sticky bowling balls and the many layers of paint on the seats! yikes.
A group shot of those who came out to "throw the rock" as we like to say...fun to see you all!

2 comments:

sienna said...

Heather- you must call me soon so we can catch up! Looks like you had a fun time at the 10 yr. reunion. I'll shoot for the 20 year- hopefully I won't have just had a baby for that one!!

Autumn said...

Bowling was so much fun! Will you please e-mail me the photo of the gang. dandday44@yahoo.com

I hope we all look this young in another 10 years.