9.30.2008

This weekend I had a little Halloween craft night...it was so much fun. Some crafty ladies (Ann, Amy & Sarah) came over...and they made me roll. We fine-dined on Ann's Carmel Corn, Amy's Heath-Bar chocolate crock-pot cake, a most fabulous bag of Sarah's Natural Cheetos (I'm now hooked) & Creme Soda. All were equally delightful...

Some of the crafts were great (banners and pumpkin honeycomb picks)...while others (ahem...foam cutouts and vintage printed paper for cupcake picks...too much work) were not such a success! I've learned what to do for the next time...but I think it was still really fun. The ladies made me laugh...and I almost got to see Sarah's booty dance....maybe next time. Thanks for coming over ladies...I had the best time!

10 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

You know how to through a P-A-R-T-Y! Thank you so much, it really was so much fun!

Jewels said...

I would have loved to come - I didn't have rehearsal this past weekend. Maybe next time!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

You are so crafty! Looks like everything is so darling.

Cyndi said...

You amaze me. The crafts are to die for! Your cute friends (the twins) have an awesome Etsy shop. Talented ladies in your house. I love all your Halloween decor. I am going to try those natural cheetos!

Amy said...

we are so lucky to have you as a friend!

thanks again heather.

Anonymous said...

WOW you never cease to amaze me Heather! Your guys are all so crafty!!!! Why haven't we seen you in FOREVER!?!?!?!? We really really really need to get together ASAP...we are in complete Jimmy & Heather withdrawals! Let's figure it out! Love ya girlie!!

mickisha said...

You always have the cutest setup at your get togethers! Ran across your blog now that we have ours up and running. We need to get together for dinner sometime soon; it's been since moab. Glad to see you guys are doing good. Stella is beautiful! Hope we see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I missed out! Look, I feel like even if you gave me all the material, and all I had to do was glue it together, nothing I crafted would come out as cute at these things! Seriously Heather, you freaking rival Martha, like she could be jealous of you!!!! I love your stinkin guts! Thanks for the invite... next time for sure! ...man you amaze me...

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, such cute stuff.
i'm dying because i haven't looked at your blog in a while and today i got a chance and i ended up making a banner very similiar..
how funny!
loving all your cute decorations!

Heidi Wilcox said...

LOVE the decor!!! You are my idol;)