10.06.2008

Oh we are having the best time in Disneyland! I have lots of cute photos...but I forgot my cord to plug-in to Jim's computer! Oops! Jim randomly took a couple photos with his Iphone (that is why there aren't any photos of my sweet hubby...but I have plenty on my camera that I'll post later!)

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Heather Jo!! I am soooo jealous right now! Aside from Christmas that is my favorite time of year at the happiest place on earth! You look so cute and Stella is getting so big, I can't believe it! Keep the pics coming...

Clarke and Kamie said...

I have been begging Clarke for a chance to get to Disneyland for the Halloween season--isn't it so dang cute there??? Christmas time is even better--you need to try it. Just buy season passes like we do and your set:)

Kelly said...

off the subject, but I was just wondering if you design any Mommy Calling Cards?

Courtney said...

I am so jealous! We are dying to take Addie to Disney and if this baby weren't coming soon, we'd be going this year! How fun!

Lindsay said...

Hey, Heather1 It was great seeing you today. So glad I found out about your blog (I also found Marni!)! Your "baby" is darling! They get too big, too fast!

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK....I am so jealous right now! I love Disneyland! I love all the Halloween Decorations...SO CUTE!!!! Have so much fun and make sure to post some more pics! Love ya girl!

DeRose Family said...

I wish I was there with you! Don't forget to try a tigger tale when you get off the winnie the pooh ride! Let's go play when you get back!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Hi Heather,
Hope you don't mind my peeking. I found your blog through Marni.
I love it!! The layout is sleek yet simple. You do an amazing job.
Are you Rita? I want to hire you for expert tips to jazz my site.
I like the simple look but mine's a little on the generic / boring side.

You look amazing and have a beautiful family. I am so happy for you!
Kristi (Parke) Morehead