11.30.2008

Haven Cuisine...


Okay people....for real. I tried Stacy and Jason's (my sister and brother-in-law) restaurant over the Holidays and it is incredible! I was finally able to get these photos and try it for myself...so here is a rundown of the place and the food we tried...my mouth is watering.

So I have a major sweet-tooth and these Sugar-Fried Doughnuts were the most delicious little creations I have ever tasted. Seriously. THE BEST. They come freshly prepared and are served warm. They melt-in-your-mouth...then add that delicious pastry cream and berry compote and they are over-the-top incredible. Seriously. People are calling in before they go just to make sure they haven't run out yet. So...you must order these when you go!

The interior of the place looks incredible! I wasn't able to get any good photos at dinner...but the lighting is so amazing. With all the uplights and candles....

We had these blue-cheese chips as an appetizer for lunch. Delish!


I had the salmon at dinner. It is served over current and pinenut quinoa and it is the bomb. That is all I have to say about that. yum and yum.






So...go...now...eat...you will love it!

Haven Cuisine
1495 S Black Ridge Drive Suite 240
(Take the Bluff Street Exit. Turn up the hill on Black Ridge Drive)
St. George Utah
435-673-1881

2 comments:

Ashlii Brooke said...

CRAP! I was JUST there for like a week. I wish I would have known I totally would have gone! Next time. xo

Jewels said...

Ok, that's it. I can't pass up the donuts. Cody and I are driving down there. Now. Today. For a 8 hour date.