2.02.2009

Superbowl Sunday...and a few other things...

I've been a bit under the weather so it was really nice to have a very relaxed Superbowl Sunday...we had Jim's family up and also had fun celebrating RJs birthday at the same time...
I fixed little hamburger sliders with lots of yummy topping like grilled onions, blue cheese and the like, baked potato wedges (taste yummy like fries with no oil or grease!) with fry sauce and also served a low-fat version of spinach-artichoke dip with fresh veggies in little individual servings...and for dessert Bonnie brought-up the delicious chocolate cake from Magelby's...yum and yum.

And now a little catch-up stuff: A week ago I taught the Relief Society Lesson on Elder Bednar's talk Pray Always...great talk...and I made-up these hand-out and worked in CONVERSATION and HEART into the handout....clever...maybe...cheesy...certainly...but still cute.


1 comment:

Adam Harward said...

Stella looks so cute in her beanie and gloves. We miss you guys!