7.21.2009

Very belated trip highlights...

Well...I really can't say what keeps me away from blogging these days. I just haven't been able to make the time with all the different things going on in my life! I also find having two blogs is not particularly enjoyable for me...I'm trying to figure out what to do there. So, if you have any tips let me know!


Our vacation to Sun Valley was absolutely lovely...we spent a fabulous 4th of July weekend enjoying great food, company and scenery with Jim's family.




We love wandering in downtown Ketchum...such a cute, charming little town.


We had reservations at the Sawtooth Club and it was delish! I'd recommend this place as the food was good...they also have a great patio when the weather is nice.



We enjoyed a fabulous 4th of July in Sun Valley

I couldn't resist putting up one photo of Stella...she looked gorgeous if I don't say so myself...a little bit of an American dream...so, so cute!





On the 4th of July we had breakfast reservations at Cristina's and it was perfect. Absolutely lovely...the setting couldn't have been more beautiful...and the food was divine. I had the ham and Gruyere omelet with cinnamon french toast. mmmm...I would certainly recommend this charming place to all. Go. Eat. And try the pastries too!




We took a lovely little goody-box of Cristina's sweets for the day...



Our rooms were also great...this was the first time we have rented directly through the Sun Valley Resort and it is the only way to go. These were the Deluxe Lodge Apartments and are owned and operated by the resort (they were all just recently renovated and include daily maid service and all the luxuries - when you rent independently or rent the different condos you never know what you are going to get! Just a little tip for you...)












We had a lovely breakfast at the famous Kneadery and it was so yummy! Try the omelet for sure...but you'd better share or else be starving because I've never seen so much food!


Sun Valley is such a great place to visit in the summer (I'm not much of a winter person). We had a fabulous trip and I can't wait to get back there for another getaway...