8.03.2009

On the 24th of July we had a great day with Jim's family...we headed down to Provo to the Taste of the Valley event...lots of good little tastes from about 25 different restaurants. I would totally recommend it!

Some of the locations that stood-out...the Rooster Dumpling place (it was just the filling in a little cup but was very yummy...I need to try the dumplings now!) And I also liked Pizzeria 712...but I always like them! A very surprising location was Denny's (I know...I know...gross I said) but they had a salad with grilled chicken and a piece of cheesecake and it was surprisingly good...just felt I had to be fair and give them props too!) Oh - and a krispy kreme doughnut always tastes good!

We lucked out and got this gorgeous little spot under the most incredible giant tree (the limbs were held up with iron posts and it created a giant canopy) We had so much fun!