11.04.2009

Better get yourself on down to the Sandy Antique Mall...I just discovered this place and have been going way too often. I'm on a search for vintage Christmas treasures to add to my new-ish village. Yes I am totally crazy and have been working on Christmas decorations ever since I took down my Halloween ones...can't wait to share what I'm working on!

This shop has lots and lots of treasures...many of the items are beyond reasonable. Some items are priced like a thrift store almost...I found some cute, cute old golden books - the shaped ones- for $1...they are that much at DI! And last time I spent only $9 dollars and came home with 5 -yes 5- little Christmas odds and ends. The fancier items are priced at what you'd expect for antiques, but overall nothing outrageous in my opinion. Get yourself there...it is on State Street and about 8700 South. Just look for the strange white polar bear?? out front.