Our little smooch was a Halloween Witch this year (in honor of our trip to Salem earlier this month).
We all three dressed-up on Friday night for our Trunk-or-Treat...the witches and their little black cat: (Jim is such a great sport...and I think he even looks good in fur and rhinestones!)
The lovely cupcakes above were decorated by Cache (and maybe jewels helped too!) and the cute little bags below were the favors Jewels sent us home with! (Oh and thanks to Sarah for the tip on the poloroid iphone app...I used it to take these and am now officially obsessed!)

Oh and for dessert last night we went with RJ to the Sweet Tooth Fairy and bought some delish cupcakes to enjoy after dinner. The pumpkin chocolate chip were so delish! Get them while they still have them!



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Stella is the cutest witch ever! Did you make her costume? I was also dieing about the cute kitchen you made! Seriously, how fun! That is so so cute! I am so impressed.
Post a Comment