1.07.2010

Christmas Eve...

Well I am finally back in town, Christmas is all put away, and I'm trying to squeeze in some blogging time...

We had a great Christmas Eve here at home this year. We spent it with Jim's family and had a great dinner, opened gifts and all that good stuff. I couldn't resist putting Stella in this silly dress...it was a hand-me-down from her cousin Ava...she loved it and didn't want to take it off so I let her wear it all day...plus she looked hilarious.
On Christmas Eve we (mommy and daddy) gave her her main present...this tiny baby grand electric piano. I know this is a horrible photo...but can you even get over how cute it is? She is in heaven!



She fell down in the snow (her first time walking around in it) and freaked. hated it.






Thanks for a wonderful Christmas Eve! We enjoyed having everyone here in our home...a perfect memory!

No comments: