2.09.2010

spicy...


I realized that I never posted my fancy vintage spice jars that I found in an antique shop last year in Joshua Tree, CA. We were driving home from Palm Springs on my birthday last year and stopped so I could look around. I fell in LOVE with these gorgeous jars...all in perfect condition.

I found this wooden shelf at the DI and painted it a bright orange to contrast the spice jars. love it...

2 comments:

The Goffs said...

I'm so inspired by your craftiness! :) I love that the shelf for your spices is orange!
Also, do you get to choose the day you go to Disneyland? Does it expire anytime soon? I would love to do that service thing! We just aren't planning on going until like the end of the year :)
I'm loving the socks on her hands by the way! She's so adorable! Oh- I also LOVE the morning hair! HAHA! & I thought Gracee's was bad... She just has complete strait knots... not all those cute curls! :)

Heidi Wilcox said...

The jars are super cute! You always discover the best finds and then make them even better with your creative touch! LOVE IT!