2.26.2010

wow. It has been a crazy couple weeks.

First aren't these s'mores cookies the cutest! I had a presentation for our Church Organization (I'm now in the Stake Young Women's Presidency and love it) and one of my jobs is to get all the girls signed-up for summer camp. Amy (our fabulous secretary) was kind enough to make these s'mores to go along with the camping theme. They were so much better than outdoor s'mores! She took those Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies...then toasted some big marshmallows in the oven broiler till they were nice and toasty. Then just smashed the marshmallows between the cookies. yum and yum. They look so pretty too! Thanks Amy!

In other news my computer crashed. and I mean crashed. it's gone...so are lots of files that I hadn't backed-up yet. Luckily all my photos are backed-up...

But these little beauty was my valentine from my hubby. I just am playing on it now and LOVING it! Thanks babe...


We just got back from a great trip to Vegas so I'll post all about that this weekend.

Until then have a great weekend...I'm going to be catching up on Survivor, LOST and hanging out with my babes...oh and I'm getting really prego. My tummy popped-out last week! Crazy...we find out what we are having next week!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

You'll love your Mac! That's the same one we have...it's awesome.