3.05.2010

Maybe...just maybe...

...I went to Target today after my ultrasound and maybe I bought all these cute new things for our little guy! Yep...baby boy for us! We are thrilled...and extra thrilled because our little guy looked healthy and strong!


by the way this Dwell Studio line was real cute I thought...and all on sale at my Target. Love a good bargain!

11 comments:

sarah marie. said...

sooo excited for you to have a boy! there's nothing better.

Unknown said...

i'm obsessed with dwell baby stuff too.

i also bought that cardigan, but for my little girl norah. i love a good cardigan!

Jewels said...

Dwell is my crutch - I cannot live without it. So, so cute! And congrats!! Boys are so much fun, I'm so excited for you. Lets lunch! Seriously. No, really. Like next week. For reals. Serious.

Heidi Wilcox said...

Congrats! How perfect is one of each, now shopping will be twice as fun;)

Brittany said...

A little boy!!! That is so fun! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to meet him!

Kim Shirley said...

Congrats!I am so excited for you! That is so fun you will have one of each.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Baby boys are a lot of fun! You're going to be so surprised at how differnt he will be from Stella. It still surprises me how different zach and ellie were as babies!! can't wait to meet him!!!!

sienna said...

Heather- I am so excited for you guys! Will you take notes on how to parent a baby boy in case I have one someday?

Cute little clothes!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! yay I'm so excited for you guys! I love all the Vegas pics...you guys are hot hot hot :) We need to play...for seriousness...we MISS YOU GUYS! Love you!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

How fun! That is great that you'll have a little boy. Your little bump is so cute. Hope all goes well.

Tiffany said...

Yay!! I'm really exited for you guy's! Stella is going to be such a fun big sis.