5.04.2010

Palm Springs...(finally)

So pretty...look how big our Stella is getting! I've been so busy catching up in my shop that I haven't had time to post!

We had the best vacation...here are just a few of the many photos we took:



The hotel has this boat ride that leaves from the lobby...

Stella had so much fun with her cousins...it is pathetic though because she keeps asking over and over to go swimming again with Ellie and Zach...

Palm Springs has the yummiest Mexican restaurant that has this gorgeous outdoor patio...we always go there for the fresh guacamole. it is so good...



One of the many planters at our hotel...wish my yard looked like this...

We always love to go to the swap-meet on the weekend...Ellie (and everyone else) loved the funnel cake!

We also visited this Date Garden and picked up the most beautiful, delicious medjool dates. yum. I love a good time-warp and I don't think this place has changed in 50 years. love that. and the date shakes were to die for. Sound gross...but is so good!


Until next year....

Oh - and I have some cute Disneyland photos to post too...I'll get to that soon hopefully...

No comments: