7.19.2010

Vaughn has arrived!


All I can say is we are in heaven...our little Vaughn arrived this weekend weighing 7lbs 15oz. He is healthy, happy and has the sweetest disposition. We are so thrilled to have him here...I'm inhaling that heavenly scent of baby lotion right now. Thanks to all for all the well wishes...and especially to our Heavenly Father who has blessed our little family!




10 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

Becca said...

He is adorable! Congrats.

Heather said...

He is so precious! Congratulations!!!!

Andy said...

Welcome sweet baby V. Such happy news.

sarah marie. said...

he's gorgeous! i'm so happy for you guys!

Brittany said...

He is DARLING!!! Congratulations! I am so happy all is well!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! He is Beautiful! What a sweet addition to your beautiful family.

Lindsey said...

Ooh...he's delicious! What a babe. We can't wait to meet him. I'm dying to hear details about your labor too! We'll come visit when you're up for it.

The Gray Fam said...

So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics! Hope that your feeling well

Cassie said...

He is so sweet. Congrats!!! It was so good to see you guys. Call us when you're feeling good.