At our ward party in our church they took family photos for everyone...I thought that was such a cute idea!



This one Mary looks a little sad...but still so cute with her daddy!

We spent Halloween night down with Jim's family and had so much fun (other than the fact that right as we were walking in the door Stella got so excited she ran to see grandpa and went headfirst into the slate stair and split her lip open...yeah..nice huh!)But we had a wonderful meal of yummy soup in breadbowls and pumpkin pie....soo good. And Bonnie made this adorable cup for Stella with a picture of her with her cousins...



4 comments:
yeah right! perfect costumes as always.
Wow! I loved the costumes! Seriously so cute!! You guys are so clever.
I really can't even tell you how much I loved your costumes. You all looked amazing! I still can't believe you found that jacket for Jim. So fun!
Love your costumes! You always have the best Halloween costumes. I miss seeing your cute face, we should do lunch sometime.
Post a Comment