11.24.2010

Viva Las Vegas...

We had such a fun trip celebrating Bonnie's birthday in Las Vegas! Here are just a bunch of photos in random order (I've been so busy - and then got sick so I'm lucky these photos are even posted - and I'm too lazy to rearrange them in any particular order :)

We really loved our hotel (JW Marriott out in Summerlin). Every night when we got back to it the kids had a bubble bath in the gigantic tub. It was too cold to swim so this is Stella "swimming" every night...she loves her water wings!

Max Brenner's at the forum shops was the bomb. We shared the huge dessert sampler so we could try everything. The s'mores dipped in milk chocolate were to die for.







RJ, Bonnie and Brenda went to see Viva Elvis...and they loved it...










We did some great Christmas shopping...and what could be better than staring at this little cutie while shopping??

I love the forum shops...and they just opened a giant H&M here (it wasn't open when we were there) but I'm going back next month so don't worry....

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your posts always make me hungry.