2.22.2011

lovesick and other illness...

On Valentines Day we were all a little lovesick around here...we had a sweet day together as a family...Jim and I had fun putting these on the doorstep and ringing the bell for Stella and V (what my parents used to do for us)...

And for Jim I made this fancy card (from a Martha template) that laid flat until you pulled the string to reveal cute photos and a message...love that tricky martha and her minions...(and in case you are wondering, Stella is wearing the most hilarious monster costume that used to be Jim's or Brenda's or something)




Sharing some gelato with daddy...


And would you look at my poor little guy below! Those eyes! Our whole family has been sick. (Like everyone else I know!) Both kids have had double ear infections, then Vaughn got an eye infection and because of the antibiotics developed a little thrush. Yea...it's been real fun for the past few weeks. And my poor Jim has been sick since Christmas...this yucky bug doesn't want to leave us alone! Just when I thought we were getting better we woke-up with a sore throat! argh...

But how cute is he even when he is sick! He was such a sport for the Dr.


Since we've been cooped-up we've been busy playing paper dolls and doing crafts. And I'm stockpiling these photos of Stella and her crazy outfits she insists on wearing. I swear...I think she is going to be a fashion designer...or a clown...hmm...she is so creative and adorable!



Look at those chubby little wrists...sweet dreams little man...
Lots more to post later...but I've been so busy in my Sweet Shop that it will have to wait!

xoxo

No comments: