I crafted up these cute little Easter basket place settings for Sunday's dinner with Jim's family. They are all finished and just need to be filled with sweets and treats for the table!I found the cute lily of the valley picks here (not sure if they still have them?)...
And how fancy are my new alabaster eggs from Williams Sonoma...there is an outlet on our way to Palm Springs so I bought them for like 60% off...love a good deal! Especially on something that is was full price in the regular store...I can't help myself! Now I just need to keep Stelly Belly away from them...
I'll post photos of the filled baskets later. Hope you have a Happy Easter weekend!



1 comment:
LOVE the baskets and the carrots, those are so fun! the party store might have different oranges of streamers, but yours are super cute. Vaughn and Stella looked like Gymboree models in their coordinating Easter clothes today, so darling!
Post a Comment