5.25.2011

Did you know...

you should be at the opening of the St. George DI if you want to find treasures!?

I had no idea...when I was down two there two weeks ago my niece and I pulled up to a big old line at 10am. One man even had his own pull cart with a sign that said "please do not remove items from my cart"...I may have to get one of those! Then when we walked in it was like all these people yelling "welcome to the DI". very serious business...

Could you maybe die over these milk glass dishes? Seriously I love milk glass so much and to find these creamy, plain white bowls and mugs was too much. love them. they make the perfect ice-cream or berry bowls.

Can't wait to get back to St. George for a number of reasons...and you better believe I'll be in line with my own pull-cart this time...so I can find more fancy what-nots that I have absolutely no place to put...


Oh - and we are very happy to report that grandpa is feeling great after having two stints put in last week (Stella visiting the hospital with the flowers we picked out for him). So very relieved!

1 comment:

Heidi Wilcox said...

What a find! I hope you brought your shin guards;)