5.02.2011

Busy, busy...


I've been very busy over in my blog design shop...thank you to my wonderful clients! Visit my shop to see all the designs with the links...

I'm finding that I have less and less time on the computer! Vaughn is crawling everywhere and spring is around the corner! I've decided I'm taking fewer clients at a time and I just have to realize the designs also keep my from doing my own blogging...but I love designing for clients so I want to keep doing it! Just make sure and email me if you want to get on my waiting list. Thanks again!



I swear I have the best clients ever...when I'm done designing for them I feel like I have a new friend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all your cute Easter crafts! YOur Vacation looked amazing and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We would LOVE to get together anytime! Let's chat and really figure out a time. We are getting the hang of this 3 kiddos thing :) LOVE YOU xoxo!!