I can't believe my little firecracker is 4 years old! Stelly is one-of-a-kind....I couldn't even begin to describe the amount of personality packed into this tiny body. I love you smooch...you are the sweetest (and sometimes saltiest) little turkey. You make me laugh at least 10 times a day...you say the most hilarious things...do the funniest poses...ask the best questions...love you.
She wanted a tangled cake...so I used some mini-doughnuts to make a tower...she told me she is pretty sure that "that guy is going to climb up her hair like in Rapunzel"...
Her birthday was the best...our little princess was on cloud nine all day. She never really asks for anything in regard to expectations for her birthday etc....so I can keep things simple. Just a family party, a cake and a few gifts. When the day was all about her she was over-the-moon...it was really sweet...
Her favorite shirt used to be this adorable wolf shirt...now its a thomas the train t-shirt that I found at the store for $1...photos to come no doubt...once she gets a favorite she lives in it for at least a few weeks...






No comments:
Post a Comment