Well I finally got over there tonight and let me tell you I was simply giddy over the labels section...seriously...my heart started racing...I know I'm cray-cray but don't judge okay. I just started thinking about all the things I can organize and label. Can't wait...
Pretty much every label you can imagine!
These labels are attached to an elastic type material so you can use it for about anything...cords...jars etc.
These are some of the Kitchen labels that are dishwasher and freezer safe! How cool...perfect for leftovers or baby food.
These are no-iron clothing labels that you can put on any type of fabric etc.
The list goes on and on...I swear I can't do it justice.
These labels below are a chalkboard label...perfect for something that the contents might change. She also had tons of dry-erase labels that I'll be going back for soon!
Also - Jane found these great Kraft paper labels at Staples (made by Avery - just without the Martha logo :-) and they look fabulous too! And a great price...
Also - If you click here you can print a 30% off coupon that is good through Saturday Feb. 18th for any of the new Martha products.
(this is not a sponsored post...I just loved the products and had to share...all photos taken on my iPhone) I'll show what I end-up doing with all these labels too!
Happy shopping...



No comments:
Post a Comment