...been to Vegas...Jim and I left went down to Vegas for him to speak at a large convention...we had lunch at the Forum Shops at Caesars...and enjoyed a little "vacation" diet soda! (We try to only drink soda on vacation and special occasions)
We also grabbed some tasty sushi in Vegas...
My sweet hubby did a great job speaking to a crowd of about 600...he didn't even break a sweat! I'll be sharing more about what he does in another post...
Spent a weekend in St. George at my parents...blue skies all day...man I love the spring down there! "Mr." Incredible loved it too...
Made this french toast...I thought it was sort of squishy (and I hate soggy bread)...flavor was good, but after baking we finished it on a griddle to crisp it up. Then it was tasty. Next time I will probably just go to kneaders. But all the kids LOVED it...I'm just a crazy about squishy bread!
Toasted up s'mores at Grandma and Grandpa's in St. George...
Got sick after our little vacation with a horrible cough and cold...ew. Drank lots of liquids trying to get better!
Cooking healthy meals...working on eating a more whole foods diet with very little meat and dairy...lots of green smoothies, fruits, veggies and whole grains.
I still was not feeling so well...talking it easy at night...painting fingernails and reading the Forgotten Garden. I'm really liking it so far!
Finally feeling better we took the kids to the aquarium last week...
They loved running around and seeing all the fish...the otters are new and they were so cute and playful!
...our bedtime routine...we read many books...this week the favorites are: Pirates Don't Take Baths, Curious George Makes Pancakes and then the last one we read every night is Goodnight Moon...they LOVE books...
Monday night we had a family-night Sushi date (Stella had been asking for sushi for days!) She chowed down! For real...
Last night we went out...finished off our Friday night with a Smart Cookie (we eat too much!)...the kids were in heaven...
After our family date last night we came home to a mailbox full of goodies...
I've been working on a few things I'm excited to share to stay-tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment