10.22.2012
Our Family Video...
Take a look at this fabulous new Family Film that my nephew Carson Greenhalgh created for us. When I recently saw a video my dear friend Ann had created of her family via Small Fry, I thought of my nephew and his talent. Carson has a lot of experience creating snowboarding and skateboarding videos for companies and is starting to offer additional services for individuals and families.
Carson is currently building a portfolio and is offering an amazing "portfolio building package" price for a limited time. Take a look at his website and email him to get on the list. He is offering about 8 of these pricing packages so hurry and email him...all his pricing is on his website. The package includes a 1 1/2 hour shoot at a location of your choice and all the editing to create a video set to the song you choose...
Just as a plug for my talented nephew...he did an amazing job capturing our family dynamic! These are the things we do together all the time...this video is ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS to me. I just can't stop watching it. And I can't wait to have many more done to capture my family at each stage and age of life.
Email me with any questions etc. and email Carson to get on the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This is incredible!! I love it so much. Wish I lived in Utah so we could do this. This is so much better than a regular family picture! I kept thinking while I was watching it how much your kids will treasure it when they're older. So sweet.
so perfect heather! vaughn's walk is maybe my favorite thing ever.
so perfect heather! vaughn's walk is maybe my favorite thing ever.
DARLING!!! Cute family, what a treasure
Seriously what a gem! That video melts my heart! Such a great family!
Post a Comment