2.18.2007

Are you kidding me!!!!



My sweet and thoughtful friend Ann actually HAND MADE these adorable tiny baby booties for us! Yeah - like sewed them from a pattern by hand...wow! When I opened them I was totally shocked with how cute they are....these photos don't do them justice!!! (and the photos look pretty amazing!) Seriously, they are so tiny and decorated with these colorful felt flowers and metallic leaves. Ann is always so sweet and creative! I can't wait to get these little booties on the baby!!! She is also going to help teach me how to make these so we can also make some in case the baby is a boy. But these are so dang cute that boy or not the baby is going to be wearing these! Thanks Ann - love you lots!


3 comments:

Adam Harward said...

Im so glad you like them...we will have to get together and do a few crafty projects! (its ann by the way)

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh! those are the cutest things i have EVER seen.

Anonymous said...

Aren't they though....I just LOVE them!