Okay....so I don't have much to post about and I have to get busy cleaning and doing some stuff around the house. I'm also trying to catch-up on my scrapbook. Maybe I'll take a few photos later of my layouts....
LOST was really good last night...anyone agree?
American Idol was SO lame on the guys night...it sounded like a bad joke. I'm bored of the whole thing. There were about 4 girls who were really good last night, but other than that most of the girls sounded pretty awful. Maybe I'm getting tired of the show....but we are both disappointed with it.
My favorite thing in the whole world is when Jim and I finally sit down in the evening in our PJs to watch our shows. I love just relaxing with him, and of course he always makes me laugh about something. He is my best friend and everything to me....I'm so excited to have this baby with him and try our hands at parenting. Love him, love him, love him.
I also love this picture of him. It was taken at the canyon park in Cedar City (where I grew up). I love the red hill behind him...he is such a handsome fellow.



3 comments:
(its ann) I love this post. Youre so cute. Lost is too good, we were loving it! American Idol sucks. the white girls sucked and the black ones were so good...did you notice that? You need to find out what your having so we can get serious about some booties and a few other feltie delight ideas i have.
i'm an avid lost fan but i'm hating this season. i'm even debating not watching it at all anymore. ok..i won't be able to do that but i will continue hating it the rest of the season. and i was hoping last night as i was ROLLING at survivor when they were all slipping and sliding that you were watching as well.
I feel the same way about sitting down and watching my shows (minus Jed, although I tell him everything that happened afterwards). What would we do without Tivo?!
This is the first season that I've watched American Idol and it's not that good. Yep, the guys and the white girls suck. And Paula drives me nuts! What other shows are you into?
Post a Comment