So I had to hurry and post this before we leave tomorrow....I got invited to my cute cousin's bunco group as a sub tonight (I guess they had someone move out or something so I'm going to permanantly replace her) and I had the best time! It was seriously so much fun. All the girls were so cute and the game was so easy, yet surprisingly entertaining. I can't believe I actually went and did this because I wouldn't have pictured myself to be a bunco fiend....hmmm. I want to win all the prizes next time! If any of you ever want to sub if they need someone let me know. It would also be fun to do it with husbands too...maybe we need to start a co-ed bunco group?



1 comment:
Amy and I have been wanting to start a bunco group...all I can think of is the cute prizes I want to buy for it. We really should do that!
Post a Comment