The next day Jim, Robert and Brenda went golfing and Bonnie and I headed over to the Spa. I had a wonderful maternity massage that felt so great! We then headed over to Fashion Island to shop...Jimmy, Robert and Brenda then met us there and we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Another yummy place....
Sunday we got up and headed down to the San Diego Zoo. It was gorgeous outside and we had so much fun looking at all the animals and the beautiful plants and flowers.
On the last day Jimmy and RJ got up early and went golfing again while we hung out at the resort and then checked-out. We then headed down to Huntington Beach and ate at Ruby's at the end of the pier. It was also really good and a fun place to have lunch! Jimmy had a wonderful time and loved every minute of his 30th Birthday Trip! Love you Jimmy!!!!



2 comments:
Barbie and Ken in the bottom one!!! Im so glad you had fun but we are glad you are back.
I am so jealous that you got to go to Fashion Island and Rubys!! My favorites. You and Jimmy are also favorites, I'm glad you guys had such a great time!
Post a Comment