
I'm so excited to head-off to Palm Springs for vacation! My whole family is going so it will really be a lot of fun...and a little crazy! We are heading down to Cedar tonight and then leave for Palm Springs tomorrow morning. This is the hotel property where we will be staying...it is one of our favorite spots ever! I have tons of packing and everything to do today, but thought I'd hurry and post anyway....I'll maybe post a couple times when we are down there.I hope that everyone has a Happy Easter! Enjoy those Cadbury Creme Eggs, Cadbury Mini Eggs and of course the Peeps! In fact, I've been dying to get the mini Creme Eggs (that come in a little carton) I'd better stop by Walgreens! Happy Easter!





4 comments:
That places looks gorgeous! Can I come? I hope you and your family have the best time. Can't wait to see the pictures! Happy Easter!
MMMM, yum! Have so much fun on your trip...we love you guys!
Mmmm...I love mini-eggs. Have fun in Palm Springs! It snowed here yesterday so I'm completely jealous! Get a tan for me!
Cadbury Mini Eggs are pretty much the best things ever. Good thing they aren't around all year or I'd be in big trouble.
Hope you're having a great time in Palm Springs!
Post a Comment