4.04.2007

Our cute little baby....

Jim and I just got back from a Dr. appointment and although we weren't expecting to have an ultrasound the nurse took a peek so we got to see our little baby today! It was so much fun and she took a long time with us showing us where everything was and getting us some cute photos. We seriously couldn't believe how much our little one was moving around! Everything looks great and the baby is so cute already!

They couldn't give us a for sure on our baby's gender...but we will find out a week from Monday on April 16th when we go back for our main ultrasound. We are just so excited that the baby looks healthy and right on schedule and will be thrilled with either a boy or girl. We have a feeling of what it is....but aren't saying until we know for sure!

This is a really cool shot of the baby's little spine and head bent over....I don't have a scanner so it is a little hard to see but cute to us!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

How cute!! I love that we have appointments on the same day, that's so funny. I have a feeling on what you're having, too - can't wait to find out! Have SO much fun in Newport, Happy Birthday Heather!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously...how amazing is that! I love that cute little spine!!! Hopefully your feeling better! Is it your birthday??? If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love ya!

Auntie Ann said...

Beautiful! Im so excited!!!