5.08.2007

Back from my blogging hiatus....

So I haven't blogged in forever! Oops....It seems like I've been so busy for awhile, and then I got sick and haven't been feeling well. But, I'm back and had a few photos to blog....



Women's conference at BYU was so much fun! I went last week with two of my friends Julia and Brit and we had such a great time. I could only go one of the days because I was in charge of a stake activity the next day and was too beat to drive back down. We attended some really amazing classes, had lunch, visited the museum and stopped in the bookstore for some sweets. It poured rain for part of the day...but we all had our umbrellas and were prepared! I can't wait for next year! Thanks ladies...it was great!

Last night I had a girls night with a bunch of my girlfriends from High School. I debated about going because I just haven't been feeling great with this cold, but I didn't want to miss it. It was so much fun to see them all! We had it at Robyn's adorable new house and picked-up Cafe Rio on the way there. I look huge in this picture...I swear by the end of the day I feel and look like I'm ready to deliver any second! Unfortunately I have until August....and I'm so anxious to get our baby girl here!

Robyn, Jess, Brittney, Me, Sienna and Desi....cute ladies thanks for all the laughs last night!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Women's Conference was so much fun, I'm excited for next year. I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well! You look fabulous in that picture, what are you talking about? Lets play soon, we need to hang out!

sienna said...

Girls night is always a good time, huh! It was so fun to ride home together and chat for a little while. You are such a cute pregnant girl, Heather! If you think you look huge in that picture, just look at me standing next to you and that should make you feel better!!