Okay....so this may not look all that impressive, but trust me if you could have seen this closet before you would be amazed! This is my new little scrapbook area....and it is my favorite thing ever! There were a couple of stores going out of business so I was able to buy this cool shelving. It makes me feel like I have my very own scrapbook store! I just loved getting everything organized...I still have a bunch of stuff to go through but this is my progress so far....
Very nice. I've organized and re-organized my scrapbooking supplies for years and they have never looked that good. I'm really good at collecting scrapbooking supplies, but I never really get around to actually doing it much. I'm selling all of my supplies before we move back to Chicago. I'm so excited to not have to haul them across the country another time!
6 comments:
That looks incredible!! Can I come shop at the Scrapbooking Heather store?
Very nice. I've organized and re-organized my scrapbooking supplies for years and they have never looked that good. I'm really good at collecting scrapbooking supplies, but I never really get around to actually doing it much. I'm selling all of my supplies before we move back to Chicago. I'm so excited to not have to haul them across the country another time!
Its beautiful! very fancy...
Wow that makes me want to start scrapbooking! I love it!
umm..is this your own scrapbook store?
oh my this is so great... i need to see this in person!
Post a Comment