6.01.2007

Days go by....

It seems like the days just fly by lately! I'm not even sure what takes up all my time, but things are moving quickly! My tummy is getting bigger and bigger and we just can't wait to get our baby girl here!

Last Friday we went to a Bee's game with our friends Jason and Misty....we had a great time! We also went out on the field after the game and watched the fireworks that they had. Baseball, hotdogs, ice cream and fireworks.....summer is finally here!


Jim got the biggest hotdog I have ever seen, he was in heaven!

*************************************************************
On Saturday we had a LOST fest! We hadn't watched the last four episodes and the season finale....it was so great! Ann and Adam are also LOST fans so they came up. Ann made some of her delicious cupcakes and decorated them oh so fancy. I swear she always makes the bomb cupcakes....and she knows how much I love them! Thanks Ann!




2 comments:

Amy said...

That was so much fun! Thank for the lost delight...its ann.

Anonymous said...

The Bees game looks like it was so much fun and those cupcakes are to die for!! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!