
I hesitated to post about this because it is actually very near my heart and such a special topic, but this past week has been a reflective one and I want to share what I've learned. One of my best friends that I grew-up with lost her sweet baby girl Addy on June 2nd. As I've talked with my friend and observed her strength, grace and courage I have been amazed. I'm so grateful that we know what we know and that she will be with Addy again. We were able to be there on Friday at the graveside service and I'll tell you it was an amazing experience. There was such a sweet spirit and sense of peace for her beautiful family.
I just wanted my amazing friend to know that I have been thinking of her and praying for her...and if you are reading this...I love you and look-up to you more than I can ever express.



3 comments:
She is so lucky to have a friend like you. We were certainly thinking of her and you during the weekend, I'm sure everything went beautifully. Please let your friend know that we are thinking of her and her family and have prayed for her. Thanks for posting this!
Wow! You made me cry and I don't even know your friend. But I will pray for her. What a tough thing. I can't even imagine! Life is so fragile.
Heather- Thank you so much for that post. It was just beautiful. I seriously don't know what I would do without such great friends and family. This has been one of the hardest things I have ever been through, yet it has brought our little family closer together and strengthened our love. Through it all, we have felt great love from so many people who care about us and a sweet peace that comes through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We rejoice in knowing families are forever and that we will get to see our little Addy again someday.
I love you, Heather. Thanks for being my friend.
Post a Comment