I'm pretty much a total blogging slacker! We were out of town all last week and today I've been feeling really sick so it forced me to slow down so I finally made time to blog.

We spent the week down in Cedar City and had a wonderful time. We swam, BBQ'd, and spent time with the family. My cute little neices and nephews were in the parade down in Cedar City...so cute.



We had plenty of fireworks that my nephew Carson was in charge of lighting...we seriously love fireworks so much in my family.

How cute is this? My little nephew Garrett was holding his baby brother Gavin and they both just got too tuckered out. I love this photo....
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Holiday! Love the pictures of the sleeping boys, how cute is that. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment