
How cute are my parents? It was their 40th Anniversary last week, and it was so fun to all be there to celebrate together! We took them up Cedar canyon to this charming little restaurant called Milt's. They have the best steak and seafood (it is funny because you wouldn't expect it in Cedar, but they have everything flown in fresh daily...yummy!)

Jason and Stacy, Garrett and Marni, Mom and Dad, Grandma, Jim and I and Shauna and Matt.


4 comments:
Look at your cute parents! Wow, 40 years - Congratulations to them!!
Your fam is so cute! Congrats to your parents!
What a cute family...40 years that is awesome!!!! We LOVED hangin with you guys this weekend...we can't wait until next time!! Love ya!
Hi Heather!!! I can't believe what a small world it is(blogging world, I guess)for you to find my blog. Congrats on your baby. You will be such a fun mom and after looking at your blog - so stylish!! It is so much fun. Your due date is actually three days before mine (I'm the 27th) but they are inducing me on the 13th. My first baby came a month early because of some health stuff so it is crazy how close we really are. Do you live in Orem?? I'm assuming because your friends with Amy & Ann. They are darling. Amy took some family pictures and I see them every once in a while through a mutual friend. But they're so nice. I'm definately going to have to check your blog regularly especially with the baby on the way. And it is so fun to see your family!!!!!
Post a Comment