8.16.2007

Me time....

So I've been getting in some "me-time" before this baby is set to arrive! I've been feeling crafty and getting things done that I've been wanting to. I've been scrapbooking all day today...getting tons of layouts done. Last week I made these cute little hairbow clips for a friend. I made them all so they will either clip right into a stretchy headband (for babies) or right into hair....I also made some for our baby girl.



These are some onesies that I just ironed-on these cute little felt treats....
I went to the Dr. again today for a non-stress test and everything is looking great. It was so cute because on the ultra-sound we could see that she was "practicing" breathing in and out...her little ribcage was moving in and out so she will be all ready to breath in air when the time comes! I'm also having plenty of practice contractions....which is just fine with me because they are totally painless at this point. Any day now.....

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Look at you and your craftiness! I'm so excited for you guys, I can't wait to meet your little one. I'm glad that the contractions haven't been painful. Hang in there - she'll be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest bows! You need to teach me how to make them! I love the cute onsies too! I can't believe how close you are...I am soooo excited to meet her! I'm glad your feeling good, any day now!!! We should try to do lunch before she gets here! Love ya!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Should we call you Martha Stewart Jr? Wow- you can do it all! The bows are darling!