These cute little babies looked right at home in the buttercream~
The apples were freshly dipped in carmel, white chocolate and candy. I brought mine home and plan eating it tonight during TV time....yum.
Okay, I've always loved Ann's baking (I've talked about her cupcakes on my blog before) but these homemade eclairs are surely a new obsession. So good....and when you bit into them the creamy center dripped out. Yum and yum.
She also decorated so cute...everything had a little vintage feel. Thanks so much for all your hard work Ann!
On to the gifts....my friends were all so thoughtful and generous! Here is a sampling of all the goodies for our baby! Thanks ladies....I love you all!
These hilarious little outfits were from Ann... I wish you could see the little detail on the white pants...they make me just die laughing! And I love the little sailor onesie...she has a few pieces from this collection and I can't wait to see her in this!
Our baby got these adorable little accessories to go with her outfits! Shari made all these bracelets in every color! Angie got her this cute headband and her mom also sent these hilarious little hotpants~ so cute!!! These tiny little outfit is from Amy...I wish my photos were doing justice to just how adorable these all are! (unfortunately I don't have Amy's photographic talent!) The pants make me just die! This is seriously so small...I think we will bring her home from the hospital in it!
These many fabulous creations are from Julia~she sewed all the adorable little designs onto these onesies! She also sewed all the burpcloths and made a blanket and a glittery "S" for her room! They are seriously so cute! Make sure and look at Julia's blog for detailed photos of each one! (Her photos turned out great!) I especially love all the sequin touches! Thanks Jewels!
Kyle and Sherrie got us this baby bathtub with all the goods....it was seriously such a cute gift and the card made these little splashing noises!
Britt gave us this handy grooming kit, big pack of onesies and yummy lotion! She is also finishing a blanket for the baby (she makes amazing blankets!) I'll be sure to post it when it is finished!
As you can see it was a wonderful baby shower....honestly ladies thanks so much for your love, generosity and support! Our baby can't wait to meet all her "Aunties"!



4 comments:
I am still dreaming about those eclairs...so delish! And that sailor onesie? Stop it. You got such great stuff! I can't wait to see baby girl Burch in all her cute little outfits - she will be the sassiest of all!
Look at all that ADORABLE stuff! I am so glad you are getting all the essentials for the little one...I am so sad I missed that cute cute shower!! We keep playing phone tag...we need to actually talk!!! Love ya girl!
Looks like so much fun!! I am so sad that I wasn't able to make it. And I am so sad I didn't get to eat all those yummy treats. Looks like yourbaby has got lots of fun stuff!
sheesh! it must be nice. leave it to ann to throw such a fancy party.
Post a Comment